The last entry in this little book, which is among those few of the minister’s possessions to have passed into my hands after his death and through which I have often glanced recently, said Austerlitz, was made on one of the additional leaves inserted at the end and is dated 7 March 1952. It runs: Bala Chapel – Psalms CII, 6, ‘I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.’




Die letzte Eintragung in diesem Büchlein, das zu dem wenigen gehört, was aus dem Besitz des Predigers nach seinem Tod auf mich übergegangen ist und das ich in der letzten Zeit oftmals durchblättert habe, sagte Austerlitz, wurde auf einem der zusätzlich eingelegten Blätter gemacht. Sie datiert vom 7. März 1952 und lautet: Bala Chapel – Psalms CII/6 »I am like a pelican of the wilderness. I am like an owl of the desert.«

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home